Site Inactive
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sin_Alpha
Commissioner
Shinigami - Asauchi Level 0

re: My Departure

Hello everyone, Alpha here. I was the main user of the SuperSoaker account for the past few months. The time has come where my departure from this game is necessary and will be permanent.  There seems to be quite a few reasons behind my abrupt leaving. Here I shall list them:

1. Lack Of Time- Lately, my free time has been decreasing more and more. With school still in session, sports, any my own social life out of the game, I have a hard time fitting this game into my busy schedule. This a game is the least of my priorities. 

2. Lack Of Luster- Im finding that this game has nothing much to it and there is absolutly no point in playing. Whenever I find the time to play and log in, all I do is the same repetitive dailies, and then log off. The sense of excitement the game used to give me years ago is long gone and cannot be salvaged. This game has lost it's appeal to me and I feel that the longer I stay, the more I will grow to resent the game.

3. Lack Of Warmth-  I feel that this faction has changed a lot, and not to my liking either. I remember Bankaigods being so much closer and warmer back in the day when it first started up as a new faction; It felt as if I had a separate family in game and I really had a lot of pride in this faction. But ever since I came back from my 2 year hiatus, that sense of family really dissipated. Everyone just minds their own business and it's just not the same anymore. The faction feels cold.

4. Lack Of Respect- There was a situation that really pushed me over the edge to click the uninstall button today which involved Syntheros and I and led to somewhat of a dispute between us. For someone to call me a moron for not wanting to kill my friend, who was minding her own business, because of a KoS I was not made aware about due to my inactivity, and then rant about it in faction chat, is absurd and I will not tolerate it, especially from the leader of this faction, someone who I respected completely up until then. 

So that is that. The game has been uninstalled and I do not plan on returning (well not anytime soon at least) Goodbye, good luck, and Godspeed to Syntheros, my friends, and the rest of the faction. It was fun while it lasted.

SyntherosX
Leader
Shinigami - Shikai Level 1

re: My Departure

Yes lack of respect indeed. This guy watched me getting murdered in silverpool by infamous and crimson on my duskblade +0 gear +5 weapon and when I ask him if he's gonna help his response is "I won't pk my friend" ... How in the world am I supposed to react when he was assigned that account he used for the protection of our faction in all areas and he's gonna watch me of all people getting murdered right in front of him over and over?

And to add insult to injury once he got yelled at for his wrongdoings he then decided it was a great idea to give away the account to some random. An account that I assigned to him without telling me or anything LOL ? WTF IS THAT? ...

I feel this thread has a lack of truth. Next time say the whole story not just a fraction of an incident so it sounds like you're the victim here. Nobody in this faction is a mind reader to know you wanted a fking group hug. -_- ... Isolating yourself from everyone helped to perpetuate your own feelings.

Sorry to see you go, But maybe its for the best.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BankaiGod Forum Index -> Public Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None