Site Inactive
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SyntherosX
Leader
Shinigami - Shikai Level 1

re: Making Amends

Hey I just wanted to discuss for a moment everything that happened yesterday. I put myself in your shoes and realized why you guys reacted so harshly.

I'm going to cut to the chase. You guys "JackieK, Cherrie, Doom_Panda, Kevv" All play different games other than PWI.

When I kicked Jackie among the many others there was no malicious intent behind it. Simply he told me he would do fbq and he didn't do anything since june 22nd 2014. Doom made progress so I didn't bother him, and Cherry spoke to me specifically the very day before for 2 hours how she only wanted to do TW and this game means nothing to her anymore.

If your "group" as you call them all feel the same way. Why would you not communicate that to me? Its a simple switch of a title to "TW" and you guys would only be expected to tw when you can.

Now I do admit it may have been my fault for riling you up due to banning you from vent for a few moments. But I was in the midst of running our weekly faction meeting and I was trying to address some issues in our faction as well as get people on the same page for whats expected "meanwhile you were trolling randomly" I don't mind the trolling at all but < There is a time and a place sort of thing that applies here.

Now if you agree with me I would more than be happy to welcome you all back and mark you all as TW warriors. But At least give me the respect to notice I am trying to run a faction and what was done had no malicious intent.

With that - I apologize how things went down and for my actions which offended you, cheri, doom, kevvy, and anyone else which is not specifically involved with your group.

Thanks for your time bud.

RedSkittIe

re: Making Amends

This is very mature of your SYN :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BankaiGod Forum Index -> Public Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None