Site Inactive
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SyntherosX
Leader
Shinigami - Shikai Level 1

re: TW Payment Rules and Regulations

Hey all this is Boomz and i have a couple minutes to explain the entire tw pay situation as there seems to be much confusion and rumors spreading. So i will explain each topic individually:

• First off, Bankaijrr does not receive tw pay. Bankaijrr is an alt faction who's tw's are practice for the main faction. They will almost always have 3 or less lands during a tw season and cannot afford tw pay. Also they usually will own 0 lands during the peak of the season. All faction funds from bankaijrr will go towards gear and tw for bankaijrr only. Those funds are not touched by Bankaigod and will never be. If you want tw pay and are currently in bankaijrr keep working hard, you will make it soon.
  • Next issue, what is bankaigod's tw resources used for and how much tw pay will we get? Our tw funds are used for tw pay, gearing of players, tw itself (charms, towers etc.), the faction bank, and any misc important things.
  • The breakup of the funds generally with exceptions is 30-66% faction tw pay, 10-20% tw itself, 10% faction bank, and the rest for any misc things that may come up. Also a certain portion of the funds is always kept in coins in case something comes up (bidding can require a lot of coins for instance).
  • How much pay will i receive per tw? Good question. The answer  is a couple months ago I created a model that scales with the amount of lands we currently have. The more lands we have the more pay we can give out. This model calls for a hard cap of 160 million coins given out total per tw weekend and a cap of 2 tws per payments. This means the max we will give out is 160m a weekend and the minimum you would receive with this cap is 2m that weekend if we had 80 people in each tw. For an example how this model works, if we only own 1 land, then only about 5m can be given out for tw pay and that will be divided amoungst all for 1 tw. If 20 people participate in that then they each get 400k. However if we owned 10 lands (150m coins total) then we can give out about 90 million coins. So if 20 people participate in that tw, they each will get 4.5m coins!
  • Tw pay will be either given to members right after that tw through squad drops, or later that day or the next via mail.
  • If you have any further questions or concerns regarding tw pay, contact Boomz with your question.

- Boomz your in-faction economist and treasurer. 

-Quoted from Boomz

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BankaiGod Forum Index -> Extended Rules All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: