Site Inactive
Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BankaiGod Forum Index -> Faction Meeting Notes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SyntherosX
Leader
Shinigami - Shikai Level 1

re: Faction Meeting 4-28-2015

Present: Immortal, Sizz, YellowFox, Shotcord, Megan

Absent: All the nablets O.O

Action Items:

-New Expansion – Higher Boundries, Nuemas, New passives, new instance mode

Members left the faction:

-Astrayanzz – Duskblade that left with no rhyme or reason

Members that joined the faction:

ProWR – Joined the faction after he was invited to like 75 warsongs with Synth J

PandyPops – My wife resurrected <

Kevinster – joined with ProWR’s his friend

LillyYankA – New Cleric O.O ! ! !  ! !

Solee - Cleric reborn from the crazy wizard ex-wife.

PVP Updates:

Infamous “generally” will side with us – Mayhem kylin crimson will gank instantaneously, Crimson has become more PVP active against BankaiGOD. Wilrak’s shyt talking knows no bounds.

Forums / Facebook:

Updated Officers on the forums allowing for proper moderation and accepting or declining

Ventrilo:

Backups completed Successfully.

OFFICERS Promotion Demotion:

•  Marshal
  1.    Belle – Promoted as he has high recognition in the guild and does his job well.
  •  Executors
  1.  Zoe_Princess –Demoted due to inactivity. This leaves 3 Spots currently Available!
  2. Pandy would like to be an officer – Pro Would like to be an officer – Leonidis

Farming As a faction:

•     PVP - Start a PVP squad at afternoon time for PVP experience.
  •     Sky Pirate Drake – Lets start making faction squads to further our strength
  •     UH,UCH – We must get into the habit of running this (Future requisite for Tier 7 Nuema)
  •     Tiger Event – I noticed a major slack of participation for this event. Lets step it up!

Other\Pending:

Refer to forum Requests

Faction Base Leveling > Still at 28 with Very little progress (AUTO COMPLETE GUYS COME ON!!)

Time Off (Taken/Scheduled):

VastBlade – Still AFK (Making the effort to at least be here for TW – Much Appreciated)

Allanon – Unstable work schedule and upcoming surgeries (dental) 

Conflicts:

Nada.

soleehungwel
Commissioner
Shinigami - Asauchi Level 0

see I wasn't mentioned as a new member lol just as well not really feeling it here

soleehungwel wrote:

see I wasn't mentioned as a new member lol just as well not really feeling it here

These are only people that had just very recently joined, we didn't forget about you solee <3

SyntherosX
Leader
Shinigami - Shikai Level 1

soleehungwel wrote:

Well i was asking those who were on vent -,- please do remember this is a videogame not a clerical statistic session where we notate eveyr little thing -,- ... I can't and won't remember every single person that leaves or joins - which is why every time we run the meeting I ask the guild - your peers "who of NOTE joined / or who of NOTE left" this way is it generic to whomever can be remembered. 

So no offense intended but take a chill pill you've been going on about that "not feeling it non-sense" since day one. The faction doesn't adapt to you - you gotta adapt to us bronizzle!!!

And from hearing you talk and chill on vent today I can assume this is no longer an issue? And if it is please send me a mail message.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BankaiGod Forum Index -> Faction Meeting Notes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: